Many of our friends, family, and blog readers have shared their support for our trip and their concern for Jay’s well being since the accident. You have asked how you can help. Here’s how:
Please click on the photo below to go to the Travel for Good site and vote for us to win a travel grant to volunteer in Alaska.
The grant is for up to $5,000 and will help to balance out the costs of Jay’s treatment so that we can keep on schedule to volunteer for a year.
Here are the details of the contest:
- You are allowed 1 vote per day per computer from now until May 31st
- You can vote from your mobile device as well
- You do not have to sign up or give any information to vote
- The photo of us in the tent on the right sidebar gives you a direct link to the voting page.
- Four winners will be chosen, so feel free to vote for another video as well if you would like
- If we win, we will participate in one of these trips from the American Hiking Society
Please let us know if you have any questions. If you have suggestions of where we can share our story and encourage others to vote, please let us know.
Here is our contest video that is linked to in the photo above: